Decision Maker: Executive, Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
Report on the Gender Pay Gap.
RECOMMENDED that Council:-
(1) note the Findings and Observations as follows:
· the average rate of pay for females is higher than males across the Council;
· the difference has increased slightly since last year from 4.59% to 5.00%; and
· there are over 3 times more males in the lower quartile of earnings than females
(2) approves the publication of the Gender Pay Gap Report and its findings on the Exeter City Council website and on the centrally held database on gov.uk.
Reason for Decision: As set out in the report.
Report author: David Knight
Publication date: 09/02/2022
Date of decision: 08/02/2022
Decided at meeting: 08/02/2022 - Executive