Decision Maker: Executive, Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To receive the report on Revision of Procurement & Contract Procedures in the Constitution.
RECOMMENDED that Council approve:-
(1) the revised Procurement and Contract Procedures in Appendix A of the report;
(2) the revised Procedural Note – Exemptions in Appendix B of the report; and
(3) the authorisation for the Director Finance in conjunction with the relevant Portfolio Holder to make minor changes to the Contract Procedure Rules as defined below and that any changes be reported to Members as part of the wider update on progress:
· Changes in statutory framework, such as references to new or updated legislation;
· Changes in titles, names or terminology; and
· Changes consequential to other constitutional changes already made.
Reason for Decision: As set out in the report.
Report author: Chanelle Busby
Publication date: 01/12/2021
Date of decision: 30/11/2021
Decided at meeting: 30/11/2021 - Executive