Decision Maker: Executive
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
RECOMMENDED that Council approve:
(1) additional funding of £1,164,049 in connection with the assessed contractual entitlement costs on the Exeter Bus Station and St. Sidwell’s Point programme being - 2.15% of the original programme budget;
(2) the funding of £1,750,000 in relation to the ‘Covid Settlement’ payment in relation to St Sidwell’s Point;
(3) additional funding of £363,385 in connection with the assessed contractual entitlement costs on the Edwards Court Extra Care scheme, being– 2.55% of the original programme budget;
(4) funding of £416,921 in relation to the ‘Covid Settlement’ in relation to Edwards Court Extra Care scheme; and
(5) payments to Kier as set out in recommendations 1- 4 being be made before 24 December 2022, provided that Kier agree the sums set out above are in full and final settlement of all/any claim they may have against the Council in relation to their accounts for the Exeter Bus Station and St.Sidwells Point programme and Edwards Court Scheme and formalised by way of settlement agreement signed by both parties.
Reason for Decision: As set out in the report.
Publication date: 01/12/2022
Date of decision: 29/11/2022
Decided at meeting: 29/11/2022 - Executive