Decision Maker: Executive, Council
Decision status: For Determination
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: No
To provide an update report on the review and re-design of the Wellbeing Exeter programme and to request approval for allocation of Community Infrastructure Levy funds to deliver the programme to March 2024.
RECOMMENDED that Council approve: -
(1) the recommendations set out in Appendix 1 of the Wellbeing Exeter Review report;
(2) the Director Transformation and the Service Lead - Active and Healthy People be granted delegated authority, to enter into a contractually binding agreements with strategic partners to deliver the Wellbeing Exeter programme for 2021-2024;
(3) the Director Transformation and the Service Lead - Active and Healthy People in agreement with the Portfolio Holder for Communities and Culture be granted delegated authority, to spend earmarked Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) funds amounting to £794,682 in respect of the Wellbeing Exeter programme from the Neighbourhood Portion of the CIL for the period from 2021 to 2024. This would form part of the full proposed programme budget of £3,385,516 with pooled resources provided by strategic programme partners as follows:
· Devon County Council (£729,766);
· Sport England (£1,428,500)
· Local Exeter Primary Care Networks (£410,568);
(4) the adoption of the new governance proposal for Wellbeing Exeter as set out in Appendix 2 of the report.
Reason for Decision: As set out in the report.
Report author: James Bogue
Publication date: 07/07/2021
Date of decision: 06/07/2021
Decided at meeting: 06/07/2021 - Executive